Monday, August 11, 2008

WORK WORK WORK











Warren Hills Spirit wear - Hot off the presses - for those who are interested!
We are going to have Grey sweat shirts and zip jackets w/WH logo, Black hoodies and Black throw blankets w/WH logo. We will also be offering WH tee's upper left photo and not to be forgotten MOM long sleeve tee's. Not pictured or finished :) grey beanie's with WH and paw print and travel pillow cases with WH and paw print! Hope everyone enjoys there "sneak peak". Jenn Wolz

2 comments:

straight spouse said...

Nice work, Jenn! I'm sure your designs will be a big hit!

DG said...

Jenn,
I got your name and blog info from my BFF Jenny Buske. I wanted to see if you had time to do some embroidering work for me. I have some dog collars that I need done. You can email me at goose5@comcast.net. Thanks so much for your time!
Jessica Boyd
http://boy-oyd.blogspot.com